Our customers customers are more than 100 organizations from Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Estonia, Georgia, Indonesia, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Micronesia, Namibia, Qatar, Republic of South Africa, Russia, Singapore, Spain, The Netherlands, Ukraine, USA, Uzbekistan.
STORM has installed the Small Craft Simulator (SCS) version 2.0 for the training of navigators of small vessels in the Regional Rescue and Fire Fighters Russian-Cuban Training Center (CRESB) in the Havana in the following configuration: • 1 instructor’s workplace
STORM is going on the work of creation of SaS Simulator (Safety and Security). Virtual Reality (VR) technology is being realized in the SaS Simulator to provide the ultimate realism. Beta-version of SaS Simulator and VR equipment, installed in STORM maritime training center, were jointly used within providing training course «Control of the amount of cargo transported by an oil tanker» …
- STORM technologies will be used in the Republic of Cuba 15.02.2019
- SaS simulator and VR equipment were jointly first used during training of shipping and petroleum company’s employees 18.01.2019
- Happy New Year and Merry Christmas 18.12.2018
- STORM is developing the safety and security simulator “SaS” 14.12.2018
- STORM Company has performed installation of Advanced Fire Fighting Simulator to the training center in Thailand 29.03.2018
- Happy Holidays and Warm Wishes for 2018 22.12.2017
- STORM SIM has delivered SRV Simulator to Spanish training center INFOMATIC 14.06.2017
STORM SIM, SARL was founded in 2012.
Company staff consists of navigation and maritime education experts, as well as of qualified software and simulator hardware developers.
STORM SIM Company’s main activity is development of the means for maritime specialists training.