AFS Advanced Fire Fighting Simulator intended for training officers in advanced fire fighting in accordance with Section A-VI/3 of STCW Code requirements is installed in Indonesia training institutions.
STORM SIM together with PT. MULTIINTEGRA (Indonesia, Jakarta) has installed “AFS” Advanced Fire Fighting Simulator to the following Indonesian training institutions:
- Balai Pendidikan dan Pelatihan Ilmu Pelayaran Sorong, website
- Balai Pendidikan dan Pelatihan Ilmu Pelayaran Tangerang, website
“AFS“ Advanced Fire Fighting Simulator is intended for training officers in advanced fire fighting in accordance with Section A-VI/3 of STCW Code requirements, competence in fire-fighting operations aboard ships control, organization and training of fire parties, the following sections:
- Organization and control of fire-fighting operations;
- Strategies and tactics for control of fires in various parts of the ship;
- Communication and coordination during fire-fighting operations;
- Control of ventilation, fuel and electrical systems.