“AFS” Simulator intended for training officers in advanced fire fighting in accordance with Section A-VI/3 of STCW Code requirements will be installed in Indonesia training institutions.
“STORM SIM” together with partners from Indonesa will install “AFS” Advanced Fire Fighting Simulator to the following Indonesian training institutions:
- Balai Pendidikan dan Pelatihan Ilmu Pelayaran in administrative district Minahasa Selatan
- BP2IP Padang Pariaman in West Sumatra
“AFS“ Advanced Fire Fighting Simulator is intended for training officers in advanced fire fighting in accordance with Section A-VI/3 of STCW Code requirements, competence in fire-fighting operations aboard ships control, organization and training of fire parties, the following sections:
Organization and control of fire-fighting operations;
- Strategies and tactics for control of fires in various parts of the ship;
- Communication and coordination during fire-fighting operations;
- Control of ventilation, fuel and electrical systems.