E-learning module (ELM) is developed in accordance with IMO Model course 2.03 “Advanced training in firefighting” and Section A-VI/3 of the STCW Code.
E-learning module content:
- Fire prevention principles
- Control firefighting operations aboard ships
- Organize and train fire parties
- Inspect and service fire detection and extinguishing systems and equipment
- Investigate and compile reports on incidents involving fire
ELM is an electronic textbook on one or more topics of special disciplines. Theoretical materials are accompanied with drawings, diagrams, photos, animations and videos. ELM includes a section for self-assessment.