«SaS» Safety and Security Simulator, version 1.0 is intended for training officers in advanced firefighting in accordance with Section A-VI/3 of STCW Code requirements in the part concerning control of firefighting operations aboard ships and organization of fire parties.
We are celebrating in the difficult conditions of COVID pandemic, which has left its mark on all activities of the marine industry.
Therefore, in 2020, the International Maritime Organization, paying tribute to the crucial role of seafarers, called on IMO member states to recognize them as key employees and provide them with the necessary support to fulfill their responsibilities.
But we hope that, in spite of everything, we still keep the courage of the soul and thoughts. We are still inspired by the sea and are not afraid of life storms…
The platform is the convenient tool, which allows to user: to form database of testing tasks distributed by competencies of a certain category of specialists; to create automatically copies of distributions of the knowledge evaluation software, which are web-applications containing
- Dear Colleagues! Congratulations on the Seafarer Day! 25.06.2020
- STORM has developed a platform for creation of knowledge evaluation software 10.03.2020
- STORM products will be used in Slovenia 20.01.2020
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 24.12.2019
- STORM continues a work on creating the version 1.0 of the VR Safety and Security Simulator. 10.04.2019
- STORM technologies will be used in the Republic of Cuba 15.02.2019
- SaS simulator and VR equipment were jointly first used during training of shipping and petroleum company’s employees 18.01.2019
STORM SIM, SARL was founded in 2012.
Company staff consists of navigation and maritime education experts, as well as of qualified software and simulator hardware developers.
STORM SIM Company’s main activity is development of the means for maritime specialists training.