DNV Statement of Compliance officially approves that KAS can be used for comprehensive assessment of master and deck department subject to a vessel's type, installed equipment and designated duties, as well as GMDSS radio operators.
Both e-learning modules «Ship maneuverability» and «Ship handling at anchoring operations» are intended to train navigators in accordance with Chapter II of STCW Code.
Both e-learning modules «Navigation and Sailing directions» and «Earth’s magnetic field and its use in navigation» are intended to train navigators in accordance with Chapter II of STCW Code…
- STORM Sim has developed two new e-learning modules on the ship handling basics 17.11.2022
- STORM Sim has developed two new e-learning modules on the basics of navigation 27.10.2022
- STORM Sim has developed a new e-learning module “Marine Environmental Awareness” 08.09.2022
- STORM is completing the development of a new version of the Advanced Firefighting Simulator 07.09.2022
- STORM Sim has developed a new e-learning module «Advanced training in firefighting» 08.08.2022
- STORM Sim has designed the X-RAY INTROSCOPE SIMULATOR 14.06.2022
- STORM Sim has designed the HAND-HELD METAL DETECTOR SIMULATOR 03.06.2022
STORM SIM, SARL was founded in 2012.
Company staff consists of navigation and maritime education experts, as well as of qualified software and simulator hardware developers.
STORM SIM Company’s main activity is development of the means for maritime specialists training.