«SaS» Safety and Security Simulator, version 1.0 is intended for training officers in advanced firefighting in accordance with Section A-VI/3 of STCW Code requirements in the part concerning control of firefighting operations aboard ships and organization of fire parties.
STORM continues a work on creating the version 1.0 of the VR Safety and Security Simulator (SaS), which is intended for training officers in advanced firefighting in accordance with Section A-VI/3 of STCW Code requirements. Virtual Reality (VR) technology is
STORM has installed the Small Craft Simulator (SCS) version 2.0 for the training of navigators of small vessels in the Regional Rescue and Fire Fighters Russian-Cuban Training Center (CRESB) in the Havana in the following configuration: • 1 instructor’s workplace
- STORM continues a work on creating the version 1.0 of the VR Safety and Security Simulator. 10.04.2019
- STORM technologies will be used in the Republic of Cuba 15.02.2019
- SaS simulator and VR equipment were jointly first used during training of shipping and petroleum company’s employees 18.01.2019
- Happy New Year and Merry Christmas 18.12.2018
- STORM is developing the safety and security simulator “SaS” 14.12.2018
- STORM Company has performed installation of Advanced Fire Fighting Simulator to the training center in Thailand 29.03.2018
- Happy Holidays and Warm Wishes for 2018 22.12.2017
STORM SIM, SARL was founded in 2012.
Company staff consists of navigation and maritime education experts, as well as of qualified software and simulator hardware developers.
STORM SIM Company’s main activity is development of the means for maritime specialists training.