«SaS» Safety and Security Simulator, version 1.0 is intended for training officers in advanced firefighting in accordance with Section A-VI/3 of STCW Code requirements in the part concerning control of firefighting operations aboard ships and organization of fire parties.
STORM Sim has completed installation of «SSH» Steering Simulator for Helmsman, «AFS» Advanced FireFighting Simulator and «Delta-Navigator» Knowledge Evaluation Software in Portoroz, Slovenia. The equipment and software will be operated by GEPS – Academic Electro and Maritime High School Piran.
- STORM products will be used in Slovenia 20.01.2020
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 24.12.2019
- STORM continues a work on creating the version 1.0 of the VR Safety and Security Simulator. 10.04.2019
- STORM technologies will be used in the Republic of Cuba 15.02.2019
- SaS simulator and VR equipment were jointly first used during training of shipping and petroleum company’s employees 18.01.2019
- Happy New Year and Merry Christmas 18.12.2018
- STORM is developing the safety and security simulator “SaS” 14.12.2018
STORM SIM, SARL was founded in 2012.
Company staff consists of navigation and maritime education experts, as well as of qualified software and simulator hardware developers.
STORM SIM Company’s main activity is development of the means for maritime specialists training.