DNV Statement of Compliance officially approves that KAS can be used for comprehensive assessment of master and deck department subject to a vessel's type, installed equipment and designated duties, as well as GMDSS radio operators.
E-learning module (ELM) is developed in accordance with IMO Model course 2.03 “Advanced training in firefighting” and Section A-VI/3 of the STCW Code…
The simulator is intended for the training of seafarers and employees of port facilities in accordance with the requirements of Chapter VI of the STCW Code and the ISPS Code….
- STORM Sim has developed a new e-learning module «Advanced training in firefighting» 08.08.2022
- STORM Sim has designed the X-RAY INTROSCOPE SIMULATOR 14.06.2022
- STORM Sim has designed the HAND-HELD METAL DETECTOR SIMULATOR 03.06.2022
- STORM Sim has designed the WALK-THROUGH METAL DETECTOR SIMULATOR 03.06.2022
- STORM Sim has developed a new e-learning module 31.05.2022
- STORM Sim has developed a new e-learning module 16.05.2022
- STORM Sim has developed a new e-learning module 11.05.2022
STORM SIM, SARL was founded in 2012.
Company staff consists of navigation and maritime education experts, as well as of qualified software and simulator hardware developers.
STORM SIM Company’s main activity is development of the means for maritime specialists training.